Thursday, August 14, 2008



Well let's see what I have done since I last posted. It's been a few months, and I am sorry. Things get weird around here.

I've gone to a retreat (Gotta Scrap Inn) with mom. It was awesome as usual. I love going there once a year with her. Nice to get out and have just me time. No kids, no meals to worry about. Just three days (friday night-Sunday afternoon) of scrapping and having fun.

I've gone to proubly 3 crops with the ladies from the pack. They are always fun to go to. Great group of ladies.

I've gone to my first Cricut Swarm up in Port Huron with my sis and mom. It was a trip. Didn't get as much done as I wish I had, but it was great never less. Had a great time meeting alot of the ladies I read about on the Cricut board.

I've got my 2007 NASCAR album almost done. I think I Have like 10 more pages to do. Most Jeff Gordon and Harvick, since I've waited to do them till last. I wanted to try out a few different techniques on other drivers first. But sadly I've taken like 2000 more pics at the race this year. The boys stayed with us all week and we attened three races so there are alot of pics.

there have been alot of scraping oppurtunties since than. I will try and post some more layouts daily.... I will try.

No comments: